Ordinarily, oil and water don't mix. But with the help of some formulating tips, you can do just that. In this presentation, you will learn:
- the most common type of clear, oil-in-water dispersions
- which oils are easier to solubilize into water
- starting solubilizing ratios for specific formulations
- what can help reduce the amount of solubilizer needed
- How Ostwald Ripening can impact formulations
- personal care expert George Deckner's solubilizer recommendations
Click below to get started. Please note this presentation is best viewed on desktop computers, as it uses Flash.
Solubilizing oils into water by UL Prospector
Solubilizing Oils into Water by George Deckner
Looking for solubilizers for your personal care formulations?
Prospector has listings for solubilizers products from global suppliers. Find technical data, order samples and more now...
The views, opinions and technical analyses presented here are those of the author, and are not necessarily those of UL, ULProspector.com or Knowledge.ULProspector.com. While the editors of this site make every effort to verify the accuracy of its content, we assume no responsibility for errors made by the author, editorial staff or any other contributor. All content is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without prior authorization from Prospector.